Fabcooking’s Cookery Classes Terms and Conditions
1. Places are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. All places must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
3. Payment can be made either through Eventbrite (via our website)
4. Once a class has been booked and paid for you will receive a confirmation email.
5. All bookings are strictly non-refundable but they are fully transferable for the date you have booked. If you are unable to attend a class you are free to send someone else in your place for the same class that you booked for, but please let us know who will be replacing you.
6. The contact details provided on booking will be used for all correspondence so please let us know of any changes.
7. The advertised menu of a class is a guideline only. The exact menu is liable to change according to what is available at any given time.
8. If a class is under-subscribed or has to be cancelled for unforeseen reasons we will notify all attendees immediately and you will receive a full refund.
9. Please let us know of any food allergies when booking.
10. Places for over 18’s only, and all guests consume alcohol at their own risk. Please drink responsibly.
11. By attending to Fabcooking’s event you realise that you will be cooking, working with knives and kitchen stoves. You will be briefed on health and safety, and Fabcooking can therefore accept no responsibility for injuries or illness that may result.